My Take on NOTE Terracota Blusher


Review on NOTE Terracota Blusher in the shade 01. Pleasure

This is my first product review on my new blog & today I’m gonna begin my review journey with my newest obsession, NOTE Terracota blusher on the shade Pleasure.

               It was just another day while I was browsing Nykaa.com for beauty products randomly, infact I came across highlighters. As you know, these days, strobing is a real big deal & I don’t want to miss out my part on this. But as I have extremely oily skin, most strobing creams or sticks don’t suit me. I’ve saved my highlighter sticks for winter!!! So it’s actually difficult for me to find something that exactly matches my needs & then I came across this beauty.


However, I must tell you they have marketed this as BLUSH, but I think it works more as a highlighter maybe because of the shade I’ve chosen, & people who’ve used it I believe will agree with me on this fact. Note terracotta blush has launched 4 shades in Nykaa: 01 pleasure, 02 Vintage pink, 03 Oriental Pint & 04 Sugar Sense with each priced at à INR. 850/-. 

Note terracota blush black packaging

Note terracota blush get up


Now technically this is a blush especially from shade 02 onwards. But I have really light skin & I believed 01. Pleasure would suit me best as a highlighter. I have warm undertone like most Indian women & in my view, 01 pleasure is the perfect standalone blush or highlighter for them.
The texture is light-weight & you don’t feel like you’ve actually worn anything. I’ve bought the shade 01 pleasure & it works in the morning as well as in the evening as the colour is buildable. The texture is so lightweight & the colour at one or two layer is barely visible. Some people may find it a turn off but I like it as I love nude makeup. The pleasure shade does the best with warm yellowish undertone.

Note terracota blush color
Note Terracota Blush 01. Pleasure


             I first used it in a wedding reception of a relative & in the hot & humid Indian summer couldn’t even touch it.

note terracta blush 01 pleasure swatch
NOTE Terracota Blush in the Shade 01. Pleasure Swatch 


The blush comes in a black paper packaging & its so tightly fiited that it makes it real hard to get the product out. It is in a black round blush pot & the paper packaging mentions the ingredients on the side which reads like this:

Talc, Mica, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Propylen glycol, Tridecyl Trimelliate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica, phenoxyethanol, Polusorbate 20, Macademia Ternifolia seed oil, Parfum, Cellulose, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehde, Linalool & MAY CONTAIN CI77891, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491, CI77510, CI15850, CI15985, CI42090, CI15880, CI77007, CI 45410, CI73360.


The company claims that it’s for all skin types & it moisturizes with macadamia oil (see ingredients list) & it DOES NOT CONTAIN PARABEN (which is good for people with sensitive skin or are allergic to parabens).

Me in Note terracota blush 01. Pleasure
Me wearing Note Terracota Blush 01. Pleasure 
Now that's me wearing Note Blush in 01. Pleasure, you can see how sheer the coverage is but it is so because I've only worn 2 layers & please be assured that the coverage is buildable.


Now let’s see the verdict:
Pros:

·         Its lightweight
·         Gentle on skin
·         Moisturizes well as it contains Macadamia oil
·         Suits all skin types
·         Does not cause breakout in oily skin
·         Stays for long hour in humid Indian Summer
·         Decently priced at Rs. 850/-
·         Does not contain parabens

Cons:

I couldn’t find any.


Now there's something I have to mention. This is NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW. I bought this item & I thought its good to put a review of it because it'll help others to decide. Before buying things, I've always liked researching a little bit just to make sure I'm not draining my hard earned money in products that don't suit me & I found almost nothing when I researched about this product before I clicked 'Buy'. 

However, since I'm such a saint, I'm putting my views on this blush here for other's sake. 

Its completely upto you if you are going to purchase this or not, Its just that I like this very much. But its your decision so do not think that I'm trying to influence anyone here and I would not & rest assured, the views are personal.

Thank you for reading. Please stick around, if you like my articles & if you don't, please leave a comment on how it can be improved.

Cheers!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Known Ways to Cure Acne

Revealed: Treatment Options for Dark Armpit & Dark Neck

Review: Myglamm Manish Malhotra Hi-Shine Lipstick